Follow these three steps:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 20% will apply. (Except it was return by quality issue.)
- Yunmai does not cover shipping costs for returns.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The return address will be sent via email automatically after fill the claim successfully.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your order is eligible for refund, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded.
Yunmai does not cover the loss incurred by foreign currency exchange rate.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Usually, the refund takes up to 10 business days to your account. If you haven’t received a refund by then, please check with your bank first. It may take some time before the refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to quality issues. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.