Returns and refunds
We want you to be excited about your new purchase and if you have any questions or would like recommendations about your new product, please let us know.
Follow these three steps:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Yunmai order to start the return process.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 20% will apply. (Except it was return by quality issue.)
- Yunmai does not cover shipping costs for returns.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected successfully, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund and the relevant return address.
If your order is eligible for refund, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded.
Yunmai does not cover the loss incurred by foreign currency exchange rate.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Usually, the refund takes up to 10 business days to your account. If you haven’t received a refund by then, please check with your bank first. It may take some time before the refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and but not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to quality issues. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.